Toot is a CLI and TUI tool for interacting with Mastodon (and other compatible) instances from the command line.
- Source code on GitHub
- Issues on GitHub
- Mailing list on Sourcehut for discussion, support and patches
- Informal discussion on the #toot IRC channel on libera.chat
- Posting, replying, deleting, favouriting, reblogging & pinning statuses
- Support for media uploads, spoiler text, sensitive content
- Search by account or hash tag
- Following, muting and blocking accounts
- Simple switching between multiple Mastodon accounts
toot includes a terminal user interface. Run it with
Copyright Ivan Habunek firstname.lastname@example.org and contributors.
Licensed under the GPLv3 license.